Subject: To NFPs and OCPs FOR ACTION: INFLVIRAGGR, NCOVAGGR and NCOVTEST to be discontinued
From: "ECDC respiratory viruses" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "ECDC Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2025 18:00:07 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To:        National Focal Points for Viral Respiratory Diseases, Operational 
Contact Points for COVID-19, Influenza and SARI

Cc:       National Coordinators

Dear colleagues,

Thank you to all countries that have transition to the new integrated 
recordtypes in TESSy for respiratory surveillance data over the past months! 
We want to inform you that it will not be possible to report data beyond 
2025-W14 to INFLVIRAGGR, NCOVAGGR and NCOVTEST. Data previously reported to 
these recordtypes for 2025-W15 and beyond will need to be reported to 
RESPIAGGR, RESPISEVERE and/or RESPISURV.

For those countries that have not transitioned, please make sure to move 
reporting to RESPIAGGR, RESPISEVERE and/or RESPISURV as soon as possible. 
The European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) and the WHO 
Regional Office for Europe (WHO/Europe) continue to be available to assist 
in case you have any questions about the transition.

Updating historic data in INFLVIRAGGR, NCOVAGGR and NCOVTEST will remain 
possible until mid-May. After mid-May, the historic data in the old 
recordtypes will be frozen and any historic updates would need to be made 
through the new recordtypes.

Please do not hesitate to contact us at 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] and 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  with any questions or 
concerns.

Kind regards,

The WHO/Europe and ECDC Respiratory Virus Surveillance Teams

Classified as ECDC NORMAL 

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.

Classified as ECDC NORMAL